macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Girls just misunderstand me
Haiz.. it's a sad thing realli.. ive got this... shld i call it dilemma... and it's all about girls Misunderstanding me.. wait..
before any negative thoughts begin to develop in ur corrupted minds.. I shall proclaim that I am and still am a good,decent guy.
Aniway, the thing is, sometimes I may get a lil bit extra friendly with girls.. Such as showing a bit more concern like any Friend would.. but the girls would think differently.. they'd start thinking that.." hei, i tink this guy (dats me) likes me... ouh.. no.."..Well, I know what theyre thinking thru conversations and the smses they send... And this has happened in countless occasions that Im getting sick of it. Actually, all i wanted was to create this strong Friendship bond between them.. I think I've got a couple of close guy-friends.. but ive got none with girls.
GIrls dont u get it? Im not even looking for juliet yet.. Haiz.. i guess its impossible to evolve such relaionships these days. I mean, the close-knit Friendship bond between girls. Hmm, I think the girls might haf read or watched too many teenage related stuff or Im just a horrible person.meow.
Great, ive dispensed my thoughts. since its still early, the bed still looks tempting.. au revoir