macam macam insert here.


Sunday, September 25, 2005

"whats up"

ola.its been a while. its sunday now. so whats up. wadup. ive been rotting with battlefield since day 1 of holiday. saw my face on TV for a split second for which the interview took 10 mins. bah.

wohoho. got back my results. One A the rest B+. Kinda feelin f*ckd up when I saw it. MCT...wtf?! but I will be just thankful to Allah. and the GPA stays the same.

yeah tried out BF2 down at cineleisure. great fun. those who didnt even know how to play this game, must give it a try. i assure youll feel exactly fighting a battle in Iraq. those psychological impact drilled in the game. those real breathing. realistic beb. as i drop down to the ground with a shot on my chest. i cried out medic. then came him with the defilibrators. "Clear!" It shocked me back to life and Im back on the battlefield fighting out modern combat style. Thats just one scenario you will go through when youll play the game. woohoo. whos down with me on the next showdown.

loving adobe cs2. now everyone can be a pro. its just about originality. and i just wanna be an artist. a plain one. just let me be.

Spread the Peace

One response to “ ”

Anonymous said...

Sony debuts Vaio FJ in red and blue
Sony's Vaio FJ in basic black and white not doing it for you? Then check out the red and blue versions, which Sony will ship in at least some markets early next year.
Take a look at this 'british cycling' related site. It can be found here british cycling.