macam macam insert here.


Thursday, December 08, 2005

"tsunami?"

Pdrives a flop. I rushed it last minute. They agreed that the AC question was hard. What the hell was stator line? Yep. I studied DC. only.

Thermals a flow. It was a grooving 30 minutes of calculating. I saw those smiles on the alternate seats.

Todays off from study.

and. haha. i was sketching and they were crapping. here we go.

we dropped at ITAS for some food. the crap started when discussed on the tsunami article. what if? what if SG a hit?

run to the nearest mosque.
run eastwards or westwards.
run towards north side.

"larik pegi mesjid? dah mandi ke lum? abeh kalo dah boring main pakau? gilerr."

them stereotype fickle minded reaching maturity. astaga.

bual punye bual lupe lak nak solat. taubat benar aku.

ok.

I was distressing myself at the ever so popular bookshop. buying markers like no ones buisness. $31.50. err. includes a book of never a bore Kite Runner. and was also searching for that Richard Dick Winters Biography. mehh. its at MPH.

suddenly, i was not broke. and next time. dont let me get hold of the credits.

the smiley badge with the frowning worker. it goes along well.

eh Cik Usop on TV lah. hes jolly good on the talking point of teenagers. hahha.

and I found a plank. planks.

the lightning in those clouds. yep, i agree its scray.

its complicated.

Spread the Peace