macam macam insert here.


Monday, January 23, 2006

and.

i was late today. way too late. as i entered the cab. ehh dude you late for school ahh. hahha. ok, get your seat belts on, im on turbo. the fact is i didnt say a word. and we debated about the government and stuffs. cool driver. didnt had my mp3s on throughout.

they told me ive wasted chilling for the jam and hop. we could have cause mayhem. i told em pardon. i chill alone.

ok so down with the projects now.

so its mom birthday. happy birthday. enjoy the cake mom. thanks.
Where'd you go?
I miss you so
Seems like its been forever that you've been gone.


I want you to know its a little fucked up that
I'm stuck here waiting, no longer debatin'
Tired of sittin and hatin' and making these excuses
For why you're not around, and feeling sorta useless
It seems that one thing has been true all along
You don't really know what you've got till its gone
I guess I've had it with you and your career
When you come back I won't be here and you can sing it

Rewind.

So finally, the oldies.
Spread the Peace