macam macam insert here.


Sunday, September 23, 2007

so ok i got posted to ocs(click if you really want to know what the eff it is). im still. erm. almost packing them bags. which is a whole load of shiets. and i think im gon stay away for 3-4 weeks or so. which is sucky. really really sucky. i just hope i can pull off the 9 months smoothly. which i doubting so. pray for my well being can? thanks. i just dont want to miss my prayers mannn. plus its fasting month. and and and im gon miss you love, darling, honey, sugar, boo boo, shorty and everything and anything you sweet. kiss you goodbye.

and in case. just in case you miss me(hur hur), keep this inside your wallet:

i will stand to defend my homeland, my freedom, my loved ones, my mother, my buddies, my laptop, them hot chicks, you and you; with my life!

ok salaam idilfitri in advance. be back soon ah. i miss you mom. bye bye.

Peace

One response to “ ”

Anonymous said...

cheebah. officer seh... haha