macam macam insert here.


Monday, June 16, 2008

ohkay, my next home will be at maju camp. put your hands up show your twos and peace be upon you. ill be rolling in tomorrow. and im missing the comrades of alpha 2. hope they do good with them posting. especially my room mate. whos been psp wlaning with me everynight playing bomberman till late night. and yep not forgetting eating char mee in the wee hours when my stomach keeps grumbling. come on more food please. the leopard crawls. the mental torture. the never ending casevac. the charlie mikes. the bond(age) we had. the risk i took in thrice. the regrets at brunei. its all over dude. when the e evolves into a r, im the trainer now. more responsibilities more challenges ahead to overcome. like uncle ben would say, with great power comes great responsibility. welcome your new friendly neighbourhood chameleon. sorry if i cant save you in time, because i need a few minutes to don my superhero uniform with my mask.




gita gutawa. cannot tahans! the song for you can?

Peace