macam macam insert here.


Monday, November 03, 2008

let me see. sunday just passed. its 6 mintues into monday. im using the office computer, im still awake. what is happening? and im wearing green. ah, this will be my worst nightmare ever if id finish army. oh dear, help me. nothing interesting happened. just some few pointers.

good people and visitors alike of singapore please, i say please if you have a video cam or a camera please use it for proper use. like for family outings at east coast park, your first virgin trip to the zoo. or your best friends wedding. and not. i bold. not to go around restricted area and start filming. you make people like me. and my friends life difficult. am i mad? no, we are still staying alert. and for goodness sake we are protecting the island. and if you do please ask for permission. understand. do you understand? get this in the head. what should i do when you do understand and you repeat the same mistake again?

my apologies. its 27 minutes into monday now. i think ill go gym later.

Peace