macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

they like me doing duty with them because im cool. hmm. thats it im going to buy myself xbox 360. too tempted with the games already.

wah serious ah free flight seats to thailand. and since shaz tagged me. the age of 21 things you dont want to know about me. heh heh:

1. People call me mat.
2. I dont understand why they call me mat.
3. I love photography.
4. I love visual art.
5. I am an infantry officer of the Singapore Armed Forces.
6. I eat raw eggs.
7. I will always do something out of lego.
8. I look cool on the outside. Its different in the inside.
9. I look very familiar to everyone.
10. I am the dreams of every mother in law.
11. Ignore 11.
12. I am not a hardcore music labels bands or such. I just listen.
13. Which reminds me I listen to radio stations only.
14. I am very weird and random.
15. I am currently a sergeant rank in the online fps game, combat arms.
16. I am trying very hard to get my mood on studying again.
17. I will look very sleepy all the time.
18. I sleep in meetings.
19. I am close to owning a cigarette brand name.
20. I know how to dance a bit.
21. I love you.

Tagging everyone.

Peace