macam macam insert here.


Monday, January 19, 2009

like finally im getting me new spectacles after a long time i lost my old one somewhere in the woods because of my carelessness and my laziness to crawl and find it in the thick vegetation of the darkness that bestows me. so yep i let go of my old supercool glasses that cost mere 50 bucks. and im getting the new one at 130 dollars more. im rich before that. and i need to save. can i have a nikon camera next. mmm.

ok starting february ill save diligently with angel ring over the head. hopefully i reach(rich) my goal. then can plan for the future ahead proper. work starts soon.

money + power = massive ego. money x power = massive ego of destruction. working out the maths. its been a while since i ran. and swim. and i miss you. can?



this guy is good. wow.

Peace