macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, March 11, 2009

im becoming super lazy. to wake up in the morning takes an ultimate effort from me and i will be late for work. two times in a row. and burning bucks when i wave the taxi. im lucky the uncle wasnt grumpy today because i didnt had enough cash. im in need to save man. i need to be discipline. i need to go thru ocs again so that they could shape me back to waking up at 5 in the morning and run like nobodys business. and walk in the jungle to detox. what a life. i should sign on ay.

but nope. even if they offered me to be posted for the ace of spades, the adf, which i really wanted to fight with, i will never sign on. i know it will change my character somehow. i miss my old me you know. and im two months away to become pink again. take cover. over there.

i think i should go for the career fair and try to look for a job that can last me for 3 months.

Peace