macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, May 13, 2009



yep play it while reading. im humming to it while im typing, while im driving my nissan gtr spec v by the countryside with that special someone inside. i really want that car ok. yes i sound happy. i bet you know the reason by now. my pretty pink golden ic is back in my warm hands. it was way back in 2007 when i last saw it. didnt had the chance to kiss it goodbye. and here it is again back to its rightful owner. i just miss my buddies back in ocs. i heard stories of tortures, back stabbers in the school but 69/07 alpha platoon 2 was a family. brunei and rcp was helluva shit. but yep i pulled through. given a chance ill do brunei again. i got my personal reasons. yep, and i want to do airborne when im in reservists. i want. i want to touch the sky. so yea, 120509.


ord oh. and i know the song is gay. but im dedicating to that special someone.

Peace