macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

backkk again.

wow it has been two weeks. at least. i feel my days are squeezed into hours. i felt numb on the festive season as the modules are running thru my blood. i sleep less and i found myself drooling during lunch break, drooling literally with colourless saliva that flows steadily at the brink of my mouth wetting my sheet of tutorials.

how gross can i be. the past two days were nerve wrecking. it feels like digging trenches again. only that the mind is working tremendously. i am glad, i am accompanied with great friends that decided wisely to take the challenge of wearing a hat and a gown at the end isof the three years. it is a choice that they all made. it is a choice that i made. dont look back now.

life can be harsh. i just want it to be smooth.

Peace

2 Responses to “backkk again.”

Amsyar Ashaary said...

good luck bro. Times can be tough, but at the end of it, I'm sure it's worth it =)

All the best!

basic said...

hey bro thanks man!