macam macam insert here.


Thursday, October 22, 2009

snicker bars.


i had 3 bars of snickers of school today. it was the only prominent food that grabbed me when i strolled in the schools convenient 7 11. 1 for breakfast 2 for lunch. imma sweet mouthed now care for a kiss?

i got intrigued by the professor for helping my friend to answer a dang question by him. he looked at me straight in the eyes without even blinking, all i could do was to slide down my chair and hid under the table. nothing much lately, this week was elearning but school is still alive. lectures especially, my life span is limited to 75 mins for the 2 hour of blabberings. my mind will just snooze after that.

i plan to swim today and i did 8 laps, panting. this is pretty bad i must say, should do a weekly affair. washed up and headed off to my marketing lesson at night.

stretch. campus run tomorrow. time to hit the chicks. oops.

Peace

No response to “snicker bars.”