macam macam insert here.


Sunday, February 21, 2010

all i want to do is fly.

a lot lot lot lot lot lot things running in my head consecutively, making me stone. why not blog, i am fighting procrastination by doing something. i have wasted 1 hour just now staring at the wall. another 30 mins watching youtube and youtube is awesome. it is like cable teevee, anything and everything under the sun.

anyway, i woke up late for project meet up, a leader. waking. up. late. how bad does that reflect me. ah, i have to improve on my sleeping timings and my eating habits which reminded me, i had 2 servings of fried bee hoon just before i log on to blogger.

3 quizzes in the coming week. cool or what. project and project and project and project and project.

call me up for reservists. seriously.

Peace


One response to “all i want to do is fly.”

Anonymous said...

hey take a chill pill, one at a time!