macam macam insert here.


Friday, March 10, 2006

alhamdulillah.

i decided to stay home.

and i mof 'in pass my Law. I passed Law. I skipped assignments(and some class) and I pass. ahahaha. I screwed up mid term. but its was one heavenly results. the overall boosted by 0.61 points. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my SporeLaw lecturer for bearing my nonsensical explanation of theories and also my Thermal Lecturer. Ill blanja you prata berkombo murtabak. We all blanja you. for the rest of the lecturers. PBL lehh. no need ahh.

ignore me.

i was digging old photos in this particular cupboard(hehh). and moms beautiful when shes in them teenage years. wow. reminds me of nicole(Americas Top Model). shes still beautiful now. beautiful in the sense of her character.

ok. i forgot of what to blog.

boo!

wait till it ring the bells. ill update.

P to the E to the A to the C to the E