macam macam insert here.


Saturday, March 04, 2006

howd you feel when theres like 20 more mosquito bites. morning glory. and when theres this National Environment(NEA or something) ad on the TV.

some say its Jar Jar Bingks, some say its Ultraman.

have you ever come across this some sort of mini hawker centre. street restaurant. which serves really fast. im missing eating down there. this halal Chinese Tong Seng fast food(Bugis). its like when you order and by the time you had your seat. the food is served. voila. and I think I can go down with Fiona Xie for the series 3 hawker wok coffee talks. in my dreams. dreams can be real though. i like mee soto.

i guess most of em did pretty well for the A Levels. all the best comrades. i got one year left.

by 2008 my friend. and you got my name spelled wrongly.

ill be back. art central is cool. the documentaries and dramas(9 lives) are cool. and the numerics came from India? i thought it was from the Arabs.

Peace to the Beast