macam macam insert here.


Friday, April 27, 2007

i think the chilli padi i had yesterday decided to kick in. and ive been cramping my stomach frequently now. dayume. its like volcano erupting with the lava not wanting to come out. that kind of feeling. is crappy. ahh.

im trying hard to improve this stamina of mine. but dota is killing me. dota stop it! its addictive without caffeine. you can stay up all day bashing heroes and not realising its friday. tgif aye? i just need to wear that running shoes and run. or maybe swim. but no dota keeps calling me. helep. helep. helep. help.

good news, ntu accepted me for enrollment. so another 3 banging years of school. the good thing is:

them rest of justice league got in. and so together the justice league will fight for freedom in their new quest. ntu reloaded.

woohoo. and we got a new villain. magneto! dont bother me. im going 20 and immatured.

i want ice-cream and i miss siti nurhaliza. and imissyou can?

Peace