macam macam insert here.


Friday, February 08, 2008

and another post.

it was 530 in the morning, i woke up from an hour of sleep with several itchy lumps on my arms. mosquitoes here dont bite once, they bite a couple of times, got drunk and make easy frags for me. they dont believe in karma, thats why. now my bedsheet is having a bloodfest.

anyways i was welcomed with the common visitor of my wing. the cat. i called it tiger. i still wondering whether its a she or a he. maybe a she. it kept rubbing on me. early in the morning and its already making a lot of noise. so yep the cat was hungry, i was hungry. she sat down beside me, i brushed her ears. she listened to my problems. and went mew for a bit. for once we talk. maybe she understands me better. then my duty bud came with breakfast, dayume she snatches away my food. my fish nuggets! there goes breakfast. but i felt better feeding the cat. i got quite calm.

ohkay time to pack up and move out. gon take the budget way home like yesterday when i came here. bye tiger.

she was already asleep when i left.

Peace