macam macam insert here.


Thursday, February 14, 2008

the past 2-3 weeks was pretty toned down, although normal training carry on as per normal with the never ending sweat. guess what. we had soccer, plenty of admin time. and paintball. oh dude, i tell you the past few weeks was heaven. i wish i could describe it into more sub details. but times running out and im flying off to taiwan for some rollercoaster ride. with more bangs bangs and sleepless nights. the rambo gon go wild with the orientals. haha. sheeeeeeeiiit. so yep im packing my bag. in less that 24 hours, me be flying. lets just pray for my well-being and not get screwed up, and perhaps come back with a taiwan chic. hoho. nahhh. im a good dude. me not player. me angel do good things. bet im gon miss mom and mom and mom again, home, certified halal food and jessica alba(what the) and and and the good ol people who cares and adores me 10 cm from the monitor. =D ill be back in 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks time.

expired flicks:



and dropped something on the wall before i go, thanks to partner in crime adik sleaz(hahha) for the collabo.



Peace