macam macam insert here.


Thursday, July 03, 2008

before i forget this. i was sitting around with my colleagues during lunch in the middle of nowhere and as usual random conversation comes in, like from getting demerit points to branded bags stewardess use and then came this. one of the guys start talking about girls(the usual, cfms etc) they discussed something about girls reaching a stage where theres this aura of attractiveness that makes the male go woo. ok im using my term, screw me if you want to. and out of the blue, they told me theres a malay word for it. i said dara at first. however, they insisted that the word starts from the letter g. so it kept me thinking for a day till i got the answer.

"siapa kata gadis melayu tak menawan, tak menarik hati, tiada memikat..." haha. macam you tau.

eee naik bulu roma aku.


the board(bored) of fame.

Peace