macam macam insert here.


Thursday, July 03, 2008



these two pictures reminded me some of the worst experiences. its not that long ago. and it made me somewhat regret still. it still fresh in the mind on how i panickly got over the radio. the thought of being lost deep inside with thunderstorms that kept me slipping into the river full of leeches. i almost lost an eye in the thick vegetation. i was the gang leader then; bringing up the morale for team members is even harder when i had the thought of giving up. did i mention that i cried silently on one of my lonely nights? and all done, i was pissed and disappointed with myself of all the torture that went to waste. im just glad that dear pc was damn proud of me. a phase i will never forget.

"...if you had lost a man in a battle, dont let your morale down on the rest, the war still have to continue."

dude why am i even sharing this. i guess i just have to let this heart out. like i had mentioned earlier, its still caught up in the mind. it feels as if i have some unfinished business. nonetheless, i do have slight regrets over it.

Peace