macam macam insert here.


Thursday, June 11, 2009

as of today the type A H1N1, also famously known as the babi flu has reached the maximum pandemic alert level. when it seems that everything is settling, the world health organisation alerts the galaxy that this virus is everywhere. 141 deaths for now. well, the good thing about the virus is that people realised the importance of cleanliness, which reminds me that i need to clean my room which looks like brunei jungle now. another good thing about the coming of the virus. it makes me stay home and staying safe. meaning, i save bucks on this holiday season whilst waiting for school. but damn. my bills are expensive. i need donations. you know what i am going to put up a donation gadget on my blog. if you readers find my rants informative somehow, please donate with much sincerity ok.

for now i need to make me blog more interesting so that i have more stalkers to donate. mmm lets see.

Peace