macam macam insert here.


Saturday, June 06, 2009

you know how i melayu blogs in english. it is the most convenient language for me to flow thoughts. i cannot use the bahasa to rant. it reads awkward. i feel shameful though. not practising the roots im from. a fear that the malay language will extinct one day. todays generation are too west. but i do admire that the race preserves its culture though we speak england we still wear traditional costumes during hari raya.

anyway my point is. i have my own origin but in some ways in some places using my own language doesnt suit, i.e. scolding a platoon of recruits. you do a mix tape of hokkiens and tamil. check it. the mouth raps smooth like river. it makes scolding more pleasant. to the soul and mind.

and there you go language appreciation. and the most beautiful language to me is arabic. and the favourtie phrase:

uhibbu.

Peace

One response to “ ”

Anonymous said...

hey that means sumthing like "love"...