macam macam insert here.


Friday, July 10, 2009

motivation.

motivating others can be an easy deal . motivating oneself takes much effort because one, we are standing on our own feet. two, challenges will always need motivation. and finally, most of the time it is something that we do not like to take part in, but we did it anyway because we want to achieve our own goals and be successful in it. and for my case, i need the drive to do maths again. as i got back to my books, my answers to the questions are normally doodles.

motivation. take for example my routine running. i run because i want to earn 400 dollars every year from the government. and to achieve that i have to be consistent in clocking my 15km every week. i am a lazy ass sometimes and i rather shoot down enemies with my xbox. but what drives me to run is the money. i need money to get married. hehhe. i am motivating myself with that. and once the legs start to run i must not stop because,"i am an officer of the singapore armed forces, my duty is to lead, to excel and to overcome i lead my men by example i answer for their training morale and discipline, i must excel in everything i do, i serve with pride honour and intergrity, i will overcome adversity with courage, fortitude and determination, i dedicate my life to singapore". believe me or not this creed kept me running. i cannot lose. i have to clock my timing. i run faster. sometimes im scaring myself by pushing it to the limits. and it all came from my own self motivation. i felt good.

you guys should try it sometimes. think of something that you really want to achieve and manipulate it to your motivation needs. for myself, i am still discovering how am i going to fully concentrate on my calculus.

Peace

No response to “motivation.”