macam macam insert here.


Sunday, July 12, 2009

nothing much.

my life has not been much interesting since i left army. no action. no bang bangs. no communications(talk-cock session). most importantly, no money rolling. well, i really wish someone out there would read my blog and sympathize me. symphathize me so much that he/she will donate me $20 every month. i am not asking much, just to support myself in school. please please. singapore is the 10th expensive city in the world. by now you can imagine how my situation is. it is really bad. i beg you please donate.

hahha. this is the modern day beggar.

anyway, i bought two new games out of boredom on xbox live(the irony!). worms armageddon and battlefield 1943. worms as you would know is a classic. i remembered the first version was in diskette format! wow. ok i just realised diskette is an ancient item. why i bought this two games because it requires stratergy and not just play to fill time. i like my mind to work when playing. mostly applying physics to it. i love owning opponents while keeping it low making them realise this basickq - my xbox live gamer tag, dude is pro ish. i interact, sometimes observe gamers character and attitude, somehow i will know the trend and beat the hell out of them. so anyone who would wish to dog fight with me on a japanese zero fighter do add me on xbox live and we will meet on wake island for a mano-a-mano. i love doing acrobats.

ok gaming aside, updates on other stuffs. do not be suprised if you see products being reviewed here. i am trying to dive in and explore themarketing and working hard to earn a living so watch the space.

regarding donors who would wish to donate me, please do not change your mind after reading this post. hee. thanks.

Peace

One response to “nothing much.”

Anonymous said...

Gaming...Isn't it better to go out and socialize rather than sitting at home facing the gaming set?I noe going out we tend to spend but sitting at home with the gaming set,isn't it spending too?Chill out with frens.Smile more and relax =)