macam macam insert here.


Monday, May 09, 2011

lead the way.

it is official. i am broke. my pocket holes are burnt. i have an exam tomorrow which i cant find myself indulging in revision. the future looks bleak to me. i keep getting beaten up mentally. the drive is insanely out of steer. i have been much of a devil. sleeping eating. the weather is getting warmer, feels like sauna in the living room, which in turns vaporizing my brain juices. vibrations is hard indeed i am feeling so lazy.

i cannot find my purpose anymore for school. i end up getting (F)abulous grades. giving up is always an open option but its a sin to ring the bell. life is hard. it has always been. i always lose opportunity. NTU is a gritting teeth school. you either keep chase or lose out. i am at the drowning phase.

Spread the Peace

No response to “lead the way.”