macam macam insert here.


Friday, July 01, 2011

energetically.


ssup. i have not really raked my guts to write. when i had the time, i forgot about my dear blog. i have been keeping myself, my mind actually, occupied with the fact that i screw up school so much i prolly be better off in the army. i have been incredulously buying military books to sustain this deprivation of daydream onslaught. which might not come true after all as i always act on impulse where the graph shoots up and then goes stagnant. im like that. and its a pretty bad habit.

i do not wish to blame school, to blame anyone of my shortcomings. no use regretting as i dwell too much on my desires of this world. i ran too much. i spent too much. its july now bro.

get on with it.

Spread the Peace

No response to “energetically.”