macam macam insert here.


Saturday, July 02, 2011

tennis.


im caught in a mishap. mishap that i have myself to be responsible of. although i might find it hard to do i will still have to pay the price for what i have done. lifes been normal so far only that i still dwell on my weaknesses and failures. which dwelling, by itself is a flaw. i tried to keep my mind occupied. got to straightened up my goals again and again. i recently joined (and hopefully be consistent) in a running group which i can maintain and improve my cruise control on foot. and school and a part time job which starts in about 15 hours time.

at least keeps my mind occupied. sometimes the goals just fade away with my plans all screwing up. dont blame anyone. blame myself for the screw up. dwelling and procrastination two of my baddest habits.

and that is why i restarting this journal of mine. at least it keeps my mind occupied.

Spread the Peace

One response to “tennis.”

Anonymous said...

Salams Bro...U can do it..Have faith and believe in your dreams!