macam macam insert here.


Friday, February 25, 2005

// f*** attitude

attitude, parsing over the magnitude,
back to back showing my act-titude,
no remorse from this influential versing dude, -rhymin
with no concept, -but please accept
the words spilling out of the mind,
typing out like im so blind,
dominating the vision of mine, -yea
finest,
i haven been so good as the best,
with too phat in the cast of my inspiration to the illest,
my connection with Allah has been so lessen, -true
contemplate, instigate the fact from the fiction,
dont need no more to follow the path of the zion,
who started this f*** up attitude of their creation,
faction, making me malfunction,
like those starting to get hanyut cos of their action,
friction,
i dont need to study much of this angle,
prolly it will lead me to tangle with the eagle, -so
with that i conclude my fable, -yo
eating that tuna in the can,
being a better man now i prolly can,
putting back the pieces of attitude from the sand,
elevate my rankin up the band.

//thoughts
"nangis ar aku dgr cerita mak aku.. tsk.."


Peace Out.