macam macam insert here.


Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This is a story that must be told.
//message

"up this mind
im still thinking of the times before
check
like back in old school remember,
we used to have geography back-front together, making up-
chilling and talking like its forever, though-
macam tak akan jadi aper aper.eh?
to be basic im glad to have you waking up in my dreams,
wearing red tab jeans like u always did,
making me to take my bid,
but,
14th of February twenty 03,
it was a big boom for me, looking-
up to this poem i see,
i said "this guy had to flee",
the next day a bouquet came, yo-
sending straight up to my flame,ho-
my throat already starts to plain, pain-
was what I sense,
when i realised the guy was my friend.
yea?
so please listen to the message that i say,
dont let things be the same,
be freaking lame, prolly-
just like me,
you will take all the blame..."
To someone.
Peace Out