macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, February 23, 2005

//f*** attitude

check
ey, ya know friend,
wassup with the plan, -ya
stimulating my attitude with the pen, -bla
expressin like kukus in the den, -then
you heard bout karma,
which blends into the drama,
like the kid who scolds his mama,
ends up in the prison of alabama, -eh?
forget bout those muthaf*kers, -like
me who use to be one of the others,
wassup with the haters,
vision up like future goers,
heard me tsu6ers,
so on and on with go,
dont let life get a blow,
do you catch my flow, -huh
what now really most important,
the kind of love between a mum and the infant,
making it, looking it,
like so damn freaking innocent, -yea
going back without my coin cent,
rhyming this verse with my sixth sense.

//thoughts
"eh sorry ar if u dun like my attitude or even my rhyme or even the tag that says asmui sux... sry"

Peace Out