macam macam insert here.


Sunday, October 09, 2005

"kashmir"

first up fatihah for the departed. yeah the 7 more or less on the richter scale shook the conflict country between India and Pakistan. I look at it positively though. Now we can see em work together minus the ak-47s and helicopters are seen as packed buses. and the children are on a road to heaven. hope that mercy relief is sending people down there. sending people like me. nyehh. hey, im practicing sincerity here. read here for more.

its funny when you talk about jihad and the awareness of security officials on me. comeon check my bag. i got nothing to hide and stop spamming announcements. decoy eh pfarmer. haha that starhub ad. send me the pics man.

i wanna marry a syrian. heh. love it there.

the white topping of this rice cracker makes me ponder of its production line.

Spread the Peace