macam macam insert here.


Tuesday, April 18, 2006

i was at the interchange waiting for the bus to arrive when this guy walk straight up to me mumbling, when i had my ear pieces on with mp3s. out of all the peeps there, i slightly heard him said that he needs a dollar and 50 to have a ride home. then when i was about to get coins out of my zip wallet. he walked away when i told him my bus arrived. weird. i think he mistook me for some stingy mof'in fella sheit. i was like 'ehh!' when i had my hand full of coins for him. not realising he gone somewhere else. eh dude where ever you are mann, dont get me wrong. i hate being misinterpreted.

how could they share the same birth date. dayme.

and i/us got into some collaborative work with the local universities. ok next week start betul betul ahh. it rained and i got their spirits down for soccer. hehhh. anddd there were no eye candies in the bus. another boring ride. why do SMRTs buses have no entertainment fixed in it. at least a radio would do. or maybe a mobile clown or something.

keep your head up. dont let that spirit of yours dampen. like the saying goes:

ada hikmah disebaliknya.

all the best.

oh no the essaaaayyyyyyyy!

Spread the Peace