macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, April 05, 2006

urmm. yeahh.

apolitical. i didnt know this word existed till the papers started talking about it. yep, i guess the younger generations(people nowadays) do care less about politics. maybe because of the effectiveness of the PAP ruling Singapore and that stereotyped minds: PAP always win the votes. fancy me talking this sheit matter.

why is it display names on my msn list were mostly sad. theyre going off tekong, thats why.

my hair is long. the sideburn is killing the ears.

yeahh pimp the psykos. woo best.

ehh ive not yet start writing. anyway heres a song for you guys. i think i can be a VJ now with my face being pixeled. its cool though.

and it needs a girl to shut me up. or maybe a stranger cause ill be the one listening all the time. perhaps perhaps perhaps. you know how it goes.

lalalala. lalalala. lala. la.

Peace as a cucumber