macam macam insert here.


Monday, April 17, 2006

oh no the essay.

nothing much for the past weekend, only that i had a list of missed calls. and my throat is starting to sore. and i went to the wrong room and got my face smiling. sheit. hehh.

and before that guy goes to China, i need to borrow from him something.

so in the few hours to come, they told me to come school. to check on the results. they said the internet was useless. they updated it thru intranet, meaning they update stuffs only inside schools territory. and that sucs cause i will have a boring ride to the east and have a few minutes spent there and another dull sheit ride in the bus with no tv. but wait, they are joga-ing. that tempted me to go school and meet up with friends. friends that save my freaking ass last semester. dayme that was close. and maybe we could have a nice dinner or something. mann wth am i crapping.

to me, my hair is like long and i look like a king kong with the sideburns. its messy and i need a haircut.

gek mana dong.


Spread the Peace