macam macam insert here.


Tuesday, May 23, 2006

ahh sheits i feel like crying hell now. but no. i heard the company(i overheard, and hope its not true) needs half a billion worth of supplies by this end of year and each of the produce made costs around 5k and now im doing a job that determines whether they could achieve that target. precision is the key for tomorrow, once i cockd up. im done for. imagine me with lab goggles in the large workshop alone in the morning. then youll hear them nice screeching noises of the base plates being drilled. i hate that. please help me.

ehh wear earplug. avoid being deaf. sometimes i do hate my supervisor but at times the concern over the students made me realise for a bit. how he drove me back to school asking me hows the work there and such, i just smile and told him theres much more to learn. and i hate looking at one of my two mates go over and do the job, that is why i volunteer. its not that i love coming back to school; its the responsibility that i have over them.

two candles go out, thats when i feel the wind blow.

i hope i do survive the coming weeks to come. and start up by updating my MP logbook. sheits.

till then folks. take care.

Spread the Peace