macam macam insert here.


Friday, May 19, 2006

yep bros. its a tough one. but 10 more weeks of report writing sheit. im trying to bear with it. my printers cocking up and this habit of lazing sparks up everytime i step into my room. dang. and we completed the modifying. and im tryna mocking up them for extra allowance. hopefully. better grades will do well too.

26th May. We had it all planned. and now im not even sure to have it set up. nak. tak nak. nak. tak nak. nak. nak! nakkkkk! sheits.

ok we had this long journey to the west on this 1hr 20mins double-deck bus ride to the west. it was hot and i got my voiced up(shout lahh in other words) to the bus driver from the back seat of the second deck. and boom. the air cons flushes wind like on sandy beaches. ok im rude i know. anyway, next time bring along 101 ways of sleeping positions on a bus that goes a long way. and dont forget cameras and some markers and stuffs. ehh alamak batt asyikk flat je.

ok this one ahh. took by this minahh myspace inside our lab. i donnoe who ahh. but i donno why she taking them pics. but i like her camera pixels ahh. and i copied it:


candid. i like this effect. coolios. dahh uhh jangan nak kembang ahh minah. haha.

woo tourism chickies!

thanks for them wishes. its been a long time. happy KKHing!

and im mendak-ing on my attachment.

"so shorty grab my hand and walk with me. I'll crack a joke and make you chuckle, promenade up in the park with me."

till next time stalkers!

Spread the Peace

One response to “ ”

Anonymous said...

...


aku kembang ni


rolled her eyes