macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the gears were grinding. arghh. that means,

ouhh dayme. im off to school tomorrow. i hope theres no bashing and stuffs. ill hide myself inside the workshop then. haha come and find me fellas! sheit i need to wear thicker clothings. please please no bashing. no egg throwings. sheit. help me.


fuhh Solidworks is the ish. my supervisor told me if youre dang proficient in that programme, youll be earning around 1.5K per month for just drawing of 3D parts.

friday soccer. ok best.

Spread the Peace

3 Responses to “ ”

manda said...

hello! have been on a hiatus for a bit! boooooo

Anonymous said...

ur birthday today eh!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
*throws rotten eggs, bash,kick,tendang, tumbuk, pukul, hentam saleeeem!*

Best wishes on your birthday!

Nadiahhhhh

Anonymous said...

mampos.

ehh *manda hello!