macam macam insert here.


Friday, July 27, 2007

hey.

so yep im back from the 2 weeks confinement. which is really shitty when youre in the enhanced leadership batch, its real shit when 2 weeks feel like a month on the first few nights. wont go into details on that but i kept a diary along the way and whenever im free, i wrote them highlights. so here comes my new segment in this blog.

my war diary:

130707
Got enlisted to Whiskey Coy Platoon 3 Section 2 Bed 13.

140707
The night was so cold, even the blankets wont help.

150707
Oh theres buddy system!
Got into drill squad.

160707
Pass thru 50m breaststroke swim.
By this time i missing my mom.

170707
I got married to the same wife as my platoon mates, with the same name, the M16 rifle.
Officially became the timer.
IPPT CAT.

180707
We got fcukd.

190707
IPPT 2.4 clock in timing 10:20.
Hey hey bayonets.
We saw a tornado!
Finally Today Newspapers are issued but we only get it at night and its yesterdays news.
First 4KM Route March, blisters!
We got fcukd double big time.

200707
Soaking Uniform Day.
Hiho Silver for IPPT.
By this time i lost my voice from all the timing and shouting and singing army songs.

210707
We could bathe in our sweat in the morning.
The admin time went so long I decided to take a bath and sing along.
First Aid Evacuate (Sex) Pose.

220707
Technical handling test.

230707
6KM Route March.

240707
The bunk got messed up by sergeants, uniforms went all over the place aka tornado.

250707
We got close to nature by rolling on jungle soil for 15 minutes.
Spagetthi lunch in the middle of the jungle.

260707
One of my bunkmate can really sing.
We got to try out on our playground. SOC.
As a punishment of not cleaning them helmets properly, we had to put on camouflage painting on our faces before night snack and eat with it.

270707
Today is our book-out day. Book-out! Book-out!
Discovery centre is boring. Seriously.


so now im here. really dont have the weekends for me to enjoy cause gots to rush some stuffs before booking in. i dreadfully miss my mom, the ones i loved and the friends ive been close to. wahhh it really felt saddening, whats more my bunk is facing singapore and i can see the changi tower from afar. oh civilian life is so much fun, i want my pink ic back. but as the time goes i feel the sense of belonging to my country and the need for defense, ceh macam paham. and most importantly what i learnt from the army is about three things: discipline, hygiene and safety. you get this three things right, two years of serving the nation is smooth sailing. can i become an officer now?

aite till then, i miss you. and to know how i feel know, play the song on the right. dayume.

newa's piece before buffing(sorry) and thats me two weeks ago with hair. credits drizk.

Peace