macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

whats fresh!

ush, nad, boli(ao)ing, soon soon.

yesterday was nice with the evils! thanks guys for the dinner, for pool and for dota and for battlefield 2!(which i compelled them with it). thanks! haha. dayme guys you made me miss cvdcu3 and school. let me take you to the voyage cvdcu3 had embraced. the long stressing hours. the overnights. the last-minutes. ahhhh. i missed it. directors cut:



by fattah.

dayume. gon miss you guys real bad. and yep them peeps sleeping aint faking it. its real. the lab is like a motel mind you.

and today!


I.

N.

K!

ink!

seaweed.


thanks ink!

thanks ink. thanks for your time. thanks for the laughs. thanks for taking pictures. thanks for glove doctor doctor. thanks for waiting 20 minutes(ahaha sorry!) thanks for making me look 15 again. hahaha. will miss you back. and im gon laminate it and paste that in my locker.

Peace