macam macam insert here.


Thursday, July 12, 2007

ok this past few weeks had been weird when i venture out, ive been bumping into interesting scenes/scenarios for quite a bit. like this kawaii chic reading "why men love bitches" book and i quit staring at her. and a total grown up lady boss playing the classic bomberman entertained my ride to town. plus this small internet cafe under a hdb block in a provision shop which is few blocks down mine makes this neighbourhood look so cool. and and a chic smiled at me today. am i good or am i good? hur hur.

ok so im gon miss my bed, my bolster, my lime-scented room, my room carpet, the tv, the korean drama at 7 on channel U which i will miss Jinshun(woo!) the most. miss the green tea, miss my late nights, miss my late nights with cereals, will miss youtubing and dota and wikipedia. friends, msn, stalking blogs(shhh), stalking blogs again, photoshop!, my printer. all which i will miss. will miss my moms cooking, my moms mee soto, my moms nags(haha!), arm wrestling with my mom(i win most of the time), my mom my mom my mom then my dad. will miss em. and i will miss aerosols very very much. ok im having withdrawal symptoms now. stay back!

anyway i just got to remind myself its 2 weeks dammit. not that long. and i will be so tanned, i need whitening masks.

so as to boost my morale:



now im so motivated, i want to be like Major Richard Dick Winters. my all time hero. and yeahhh bmt ends around september. so ill wake up to you by the time it ends.

BYE!

ill be back jiggas!


Peace