macam macam insert here.


Saturday, August 04, 2007

another dreading week has ended!

the week was fun especially thursday where we gots to do the real counterstrike. haha funnn! plus i gots to do my first guard duty. which is very the shagging. from 8pm till 10pm, it was ok but when 2am till 4am shift came, i almost sleep standing guarding the ferry terminal. my eyes were steamy mayne. anyway the rest of days were slacked thru. and i gots to sign extra which is bad. extra is like a punishment for an act which disobeys the company/platoon commanders/platoon sergeants policy of doing things. and the thing i did was stepping less than a metre away from my rifle to pass a note to CSM during half-point route march when we were resting, putting down our stuffs to drink up etc and! and! PS having sharp eyes saw me leaving the rifle from my possession. my platoon mates too think it was unreasonable for me to sign extra. im just hoping dear PC could clarify it. hmm. and one more thing, me friend got confined for misfiring blanks. and the feeling of confinement is sucky.

war diary:

290707
Looking forward to next bookout.
MongoBerry's the Chinese American birthday, whatever his name is.

300707
BMT officially starts.
So far so good.

310707
Went for the computerised m16 shooting range. The so called arcade.
Now i realised we can see City Hall from our bunk. So cool.
Guard Duty...

010807
Good long bath after one whole night of guarding the ferry terminal.
Arcade again today.
We got fcukd triple big time after standby bed.

020807
We did Urban Ops, FIBUA aka the real counterstrike. Covered the basics of storming thru doors and windows. We gots to simulate by shooting blanks; which is a good feeling because I gots 40 rounds to waste on my platoon mates. and fake grenades cracking out of nowhere pumps the adrenaline. I injured my knee along the way.

030807
Fallout for 20 mins of fast pace running. Gone breathless and reported sick.
Signed extra. =(

040807
From 0730 till 1030 we did rifle cleaning.
Book Out Day!


so im left with 6 more weeks. be booking out(hopefully) before the nations birthday. and im entering the jungle for 6 days, next saturday which consists of no bathing no changing of underwear no handphones. with just my rifle and my buddy and me.

miss you.

Peace