macam macam insert here.


Saturday, August 18, 2007

had long random chat with mom. dayume i miss her. i think ive been gorging a lot of food since book out. it seems the stomach tends to digest faster. the combat ration during field camp taste better than the canteen's food. black pasta, chicken noodle. i didnt know that going to battles are a treat. bah.

im booking in again tonight. sibeyyy sian. guard duty, yep for that act i did somewhere in them previous posts. let me remind you kids, in the army you dont do stupid things.

and and and this song that we always echo along every single morning:

in the early morning march, with a field pack on my back, with an aching in my heart and my body full of sweat, im a long long way from home. and i miss my lover so. in the early morning march, when the cold wind blows. i know, i know, you have to go. so hurry back home and i miss you so.

ahh crap. POP in 4 weeks time baybee. and oh yep ill miss the fireworks. hmmph.

Peace