macam macam insert here.


Friday, August 17, 2007

hi im shagged. lets pour it:

090807
Book in with a beautiful scenery of the nations day fireworks live right from where i was standing, Pulau Tekong Ferry Terminal. I was awestricken by it. woo-ooh. I almost teared.

100807
IPPT 2.4KM timing 9:57. I think im improving.
Field Camp Prep.

110807
8KM march to first camp site. I feel that the weight of the bag was suddenly heavy.
Basha up and lecture and field training.
Our first powder bath. E-spring our underwears yo.

120807
Morning PT with rifle is shaggy.
Lecture and more field training.

130807
Field training inclusive of firing blanks. Woo shiok.
Late afternoon; March off to another camp site for 6KM. and I still feel that the bag was getting heavier.
Had the night sleeping at the campsite with just our groundsheets.

140807
We had three hours to dig up our own bed(shellscrape). Like literally dig up the soil two feet deep, bodylength and had to sleep in it for two nights. and by accomplishing the timing, I had my first water bath. which was just one litre of it. anyway i enjoyed it in the middle of the jungle

150807
Had a heart attack from the artillery strike out of nowhere in the earliest morning(they, the commanders used thunderflash to simulate arti strike in our area, which is mof'in loud when it explodes like few metres away). Standby two almost broke my back because we had to prone in the bed that we dug. 15 minutes of proning and my bed is very narrow.
Fought some simulated battles and running from a lifted artillery is a very very shagging experience.
We saw a wild boar! Oink!
I had maggi mee. In the jungle! Orgasmic!

160807
Artillery strikes again. Dude. My eyes were steamy mayne. It was 0530 hours.
One of me platoon mates ran and knock onto a branch, fell flat on the ground when we had to gather in pitch darkness. and that was a funny sight. hahaha.
Leapord Crawl, Back Crawl with live rounds firing overhead. another shaggedelicious experience.
Take tonner back to company line.
Finally a whole day of free admin time. Had my longest bath ever!

170807
Book Out! Book Out Day! =D

ill go into details later. for now. my bed.

Peace