macam macam insert here.


Friday, August 28, 2009

dear God.

mannn im into the third week now. it is only the third week and the brain is erupting volcanoes like never before. it feels like ocs again, only mentally. the neurons are having major traffic jam. i need to build expressways and effective dividers so that it will run smoothly again. i might be calm but i am panting inside. regulating the bloodstream every heartbeat makes me grit. 1095 days to glory. i shall pull this off smoothly. i must. my hairs are dropping. i shall remind myself of brunei and not let vanquished battles cripple me because the war is not over till i have my victory flag planted on the steep mountain.

ahhh.

maintaining my smile everyday.

Peace

2 Responses to “dear God.”

Anonymous said...

YOu can do it!! I believe in you.
=)

faiz said...

cari girlfriend lah. konfirm senyuuuuuuum pegi skolah.