macam macam insert here.


Wednesday, August 05, 2009

ribena.

the mentality of schooling is different once i stepped out the army. my mind now is wanting money, money and more money. it is not that i am greedy. i feel a sense of responsibility somehow(finally). responsibility of being a man. to repay my parents for all the hardships they had bringing me up to be somebody at least. i do feel sucky when asking them money for books. it is not that i want to; feel me dude. just feel me and you will understand. the uniform collected mud moulded me into someone. polytechnic days felt ecstatic with sleeping in lectures and fun in tutorials. care-free. jam and hop. business chickies. wow those were the hippy days man.


university is a whole different realm now. i just had the oath, and it seems they take studying very seriously. the buildings are dull. the classes are much bigger now. friends? i need to learn chinese and do some networking.


well good luck to me. i am already lost in mathematics.


Peace

One response to “ribena.”

Anonymous said...

i told you 2 years is gonna be a breeze=) miss ya.

-sufina