macam macam insert here.


Monday, August 03, 2009

school.

the sound of school is making me squirm. i am somehow unprepared for it. my bag is torn. i do not have a proper pencil case. and most importantly i find that my mathematics is really rusting up there. other than what is 1 + 1 = 2, i cannot really derive why 1 + 1 = 2. i think i am going for a kamikaze mission or a mentally challenging ranger course. well, to top it off i have received my timetable. i am sweating even before school starts. my goodness. i do really hope i'll move inch by inch, making full use of all my brain cells and be my best throughout my next 3 years of school. i will try to be happy. i will balance time. it is as easy to write and say than being done. the easiest thing to do now is smile throughout my lectures and tutorials. most importantly, smile throughout my examinations, i think somehow it will encourage my study.


plan. execute. contingency. this is my assembly area and im walking courageously towards the form-up point. wish me luck.


Peace

No response to “school.”