macam macam insert here.


Thursday, August 10, 2006

dayme the nerves screwing up in my brain. too much graphics(games in lab) and the oily goggles got me to daze. we wasted time machining on the useless piece. nahh maybe we'll polished it up in the morning and put it to good use.

i feel like sleeping the whole day tomorrow. but responsibilitys got on my way. oh well. theres fireworks tomorrow? ill skip that. and lets balls with the rest. ill play it cute. hahha.

oh mann i need to paint.

if its war, ill go with them.

"sometimes i feel like i'm the only one here/like you're a ghost a product of relationship fear/ i've been thinking you could turn it up a notch for years/i've waited for you and watched you come and go through tears
/i cant ignore you and what you do to me i cant find in another/ i'm wishing you could see like me but you just cover/ And run duck and hide you leave/ and come back just as quick tricks up your sleeve/ it leaves me in a pile of hate and love..."

hmm.

Peace