macam macam insert here.


Sunday, December 09, 2007

firing the mg is like having sex. though im still a virgin. it feels like it. squeezing the trigger and the mg moans with bullets grazing over the field. the sound generated from the time bullets leaves the muzzle makes me orgasm. and if there were real enemies down at the target front, it makes you want to go: "die biatch dieeee!"

dayume sorry kids. i was a bit wild up there. im actually a very nice guy(as depicted by someone, =D). im currently worrying about myself and my comrades for the week to come. because we are having missions back to back plus the not so favourable weather conditions for us to crawl in, dig in and sleep in. rain, mud, us crawling. you get the picture. and sleep will be a deprivation. im actually tearing my hearts out whether i can pull it thru though. just one week man. one week of big pile of shiet splat on you basic. come on. ill be counting down every hour till d-day and every minutes till the point we re-org after the brutal fight over the final exercise. operation scorpion king here we go. lets lock and load. we have a battle to rage. oh my ill be frigging shag even before first burst of fire is shot.

and if im not back next week, tell my mom i fought the war well and tell my lover i did my best.

ceh. haha. ill be back! pray for my well being sweet.

Peace