macam macam insert here.


Monday, December 31, 2007

its the last hour till a brand new year starts. do i look like im looking forward to it? ok nevermind. i guess party people are getting wild outside, while me is filling up my big black haversack with clothings and my dettol soaked load bearing vest(it smells so good) for the start of pro term after my few days off from c a m p. actually, ill be going in on wednesday morning but yep just got to prepare myself early before shiet happens. like calling us for an early book in. no way thats gon happen. but hey compared to those support arms. i think infantry guys are quite lucky because unlike the latter, they are flying off to brunei for 2 weeks. on a frigging new years day. so its kinda rush for them to prepare stuffs and such. ok i feel you guys. to my alpha 2 support arms people, all the best and may we see each other in 5 months time. we must reunite.

new year resolutions. hmm. erm. firstly, i just want to get it done and over with for another 6 months and earn the bar. next, i want to do grafitti. thirdly, maintain my very nice guy character(haha). fourthly, do some pampering. finally, i need to save up and control my budget. ok i got other some personal resolutions i wrote, just that the guts is not there to put it up here. duh, of course. its suppose to be private dude.

and today we randomly meet up for a random lunch down bugis. to catch up with stuffs. guess we never really did change especially jean grey. haha. ok we changed a bit. physically. last time used to be about chics and poly stuffs. and now we are like talking guns and weaponrys and training. oh man:






happy new year people. have good days good life sunny sunshine ahead in 2008. i sounded a bit dull. oh my i miss her.

Peace